If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the Pure Clean PUCRC25 and Eufy RoboVac 11S. Based on our rating, PUCRC25 has the overall rating of 5.2 out of 10 versus 6.5 for RoboVac 11S.
Advantages Pure Clean PUCRC25 over Eufy RoboVac 11S
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 11S over Pure Clean PUCRC25
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 65 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 200 ml
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 1500 mAH
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Equal charging time: 4 hrs
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 28 x 7.3/11 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the PUCRC25 and 44.4 x 7.2/17.5 x 2.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 11S. The weight of the PUCRC25 is 2.1/4.7 kg/lbs, and for the RoboVac 11S it is 2.5/5.7 kg/lbs.