It makes sense comparing iRobot Roomba 960 vs iRobot Roomba 614 because they both are able to give some premium features. Based on our rating, Roomba 960 has the overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 versus 5.7 for Roomba 614.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 960 over iRobot Roomba 614
- Better suction power, 900 PA vs 600 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba 960 won't cross
- Roomba 960 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Voice control
Advantages iRobot Roomba 614 over iRobot Roomba 960
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 75 min
Common features and specifications
- Equal noise level: 61 dB
- Equal dust bin capacity: 600 ml
- Dry cleaning mode
- One side brush
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35 x 9.1/13.8 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 960 and 43.1 x12.7/'17 x 5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 614. The weight of the Roomba 960 is 3.6/8.6 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 614 it is 5.2/11.5 kg/lbs.