If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the iRobot Roomba E5 and Eufy RoboVac 11S. Based on our rating, Roomba E5 has the overall rating of 7.2 out of 10 versus 6.5 for RoboVac 11S.
Advantages iRobot Roomba E5 over Eufy RoboVac 11S
- Better suction power, 1700 PA vs 1300 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Less charging time, 2 hrs vs 4 hrs
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 11S over iRobot Roomba E5
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 65 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 500 ml
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 1800 mAH
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 34.3 x 9.4/13.5 x 3.7 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba E5 and 44.4 x 7.2/17.5 x 2.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 11S. The weight of the Roomba E5 is 3.3/7.4 kg/lbs, and for the RoboVac 11S it is 2.5/5.7 kg/lbs.