We had a chance to test and compare two robot vacuums: Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Eufy RoboVac 30C and this review should help people who are looking for a good robot vacuum. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 8.2 for RoboVac 30C.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over Eufy RoboVac 30C
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 30C over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 60 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 380 ml
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Voice control
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 32.5 x 7.3/12.8 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 30C. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the RoboVac 30C it is 5/11 kg/lbs.