If you have already decided that you want to buy a new robot vacuum, but still don’t know what exactly you want, the Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Neato Botvac D3 comparison is here to offer you two decent solutions. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 7.7 for Botvac D3.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over Neato Botvac D3
- Larger dust bin capacity, 380 ml vs 300 ml
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 2100 mAH
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 60 min
Advantages Neato Botvac D3 over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Lower noise level, 56 dB vs 60 dB
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Botvac D3 won't cross
- Botvac D3 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Voice control
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 32.2 x 10/12.7 x 3.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the Botvac D3. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the Botvac D3 it is 3.4/7.5 kg/lbs.