Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 8 for DEEBOT N79S.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S
- Lower noise level, 60 dB vs 67 dB
Advantages ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Larger dust bin capacity, 450 ml vs 380 ml
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Voice control
- Equal battery capacity: 2600 mAH
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 35.3 x 8.3/13.9 x 3.3 (D x H) cm/inches for the DEEBOT N79S. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the DEEBOT N79S it is 3.2/7.1 kg/lbs.