The iRobot Roomba 675 vs iRobot Roomba 980 comparison shows that these robot vacuums have some important differences and common features. Based on our rating, Roomba 675 has the overall rating of 6.5 out of 10 versus 8.7 for Roomba 980.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 675 over iRobot Roomba 980
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
Advantages iRobot Roomba 980 over iRobot Roomba 675
- Better suction power, 1700 PA vs 600 PA
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 350 ml
- Roomba 980 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Voice control
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 60 min
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Equal charging time: 3 hrs
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 42 x 14/16.5 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 675 and 53.5 x 14/21 x 17 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 980. The weight of the Roomba 675 is 3.5/7.8 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 980 it is 6/13.3 kg/lbs.