iRobot Roomba 980 vs ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 980 has the overall rating of 8.7 out of 10 versus 8 for DEEBOT N79S.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 980 over ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S
- Better suction power, 1700 PA vs 1000 PA
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 450 ml
- Roomba 980 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 100 min
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Advantages ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S over iRobot Roomba 980
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode
- Voice control
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 53.5 x 14/21 x 17 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 980 and 35.3 x 8.3/13.9 x 3.3 (D x H) cm/inches for the DEEBOT N79S. The weight of the Roomba 980 is 6/13.3 kg/lbs, and for the DEEBOT N79S it is 3.2/7.1 kg/lbs.