The present review is aimed to compare two robot vacuums - iRobot Roomba 960 vs Pure Clean PUCRC25. Based on our rating, Roomba 960 has the overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 versus 5.2 for PUCRC25.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 960 over Pure Clean PUCRC25
- Lower noise level, 61 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 200 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba 960 won't cross
- Roomba 960 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Voice control
- Better battery capacity, 2130 mAH vs 1500 mAH
Advantages Pure Clean PUCRC25 over iRobot Roomba 960
- Built-in display
- Two side brushes
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 75 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35 x 9.1/13.8 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 960 and 28 x 7.3/11 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the PUCRC25. The weight of the Roomba 960 is 3.6/8.6 kg/lbs, and for the PUCRC25 it is 2.1/4.7 kg/lbs.