We had a chance to test and compare two robot vacuums: iRobot Roomba 880 vs Eufy RoboVac 30C and this review should help people who are looking for a good robot vacuum. Based on our rating, Roomba 880 has the overall rating of 6.2 out of 10 versus 8.2 for RoboVac 30C.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over Eufy RoboVac 30C
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 600 ml
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 30C over iRobot Roomba 880
- Better suction power, 1500 PA vs 100 PA
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 66 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Voice control
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880 and 32.5 x 7.3/12.8 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 30C. The weight of the Roomba 880 is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs, and for the RoboVac 30C it is 5/11 kg/lbs.