An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so Eufy RoboVac 30 vs iRobot Roomba 880 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, RoboVac 30 has the overall rating of 7.5 out of 10 versus 6.2 for Roomba 880.
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 30 over iRobot Roomba 880
- Better suction power, 1500 PA vs 100 PA
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 66 dB
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over Eufy RoboVac 30
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 600 ml
- Better battery capacity, 3000 mAH vs 2600 mAH
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32.5 x 7.3/12.8 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 30 and 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880. The weight of the RoboVac 30 is 2.6/5.8 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 880 it is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs.