If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the iRobot Roomba 880 and Eufy RoboVac 11S. Based on our rating, Roomba 880 has the overall rating of 6.2 out of 10 versus 6.5 for RoboVac 11S.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over Eufy RoboVac 11S
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 600 ml
- Better battery capacity, 3000 mAH vs 2600 mAH
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 11S over iRobot Roomba 880
- Better suction power, 1300 PA vs 100 PA
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 66 dB
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880 and 44.4 x 7.2/17.5 x 2.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 11S. The weight of the Roomba 880 is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs, and for the RoboVac 11S it is 2.5/5.7 kg/lbs.