iRobot Roomba 880 vs ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 880 has the overall rating of 6.2 out of 10 versus 8 for DEEBOT N79S.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S
- Lower noise level, 66 dB vs 67 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 450 ml
- Better battery capacity, 3000 mAH vs 2600 mAH
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Advantages ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S over iRobot Roomba 880
- Better suction power, 1000 PA vs 100 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Voice control
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880 and 35.3 x 8.3/13.9 x 3.3 (D x H) cm/inches for the DEEBOT N79S. The weight of the Roomba 880 is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs, and for the DEEBOT N79S it is 3.2/7.1 kg/lbs.