An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 vs iRobot Roomba 880 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, DEEBOT 500 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 6.2 for Roomba 880.
Advantages ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 over iRobot Roomba 880
- Better suction power, 1000 PA vs 100 PA
- Lower noise level, 65 dB vs 66 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Washable filter
- Two side brushes
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Voice control
- Better battery life, 110 min vs 90 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over ECOVACS DEEBOT 500
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 500 ml
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32.5 x 7.8/12.8 x 3.1 (D x H) cm/inches for the DEEBOT 500 and 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880. The weight of the DEEBOT 500 is 2/4.4 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 880 it is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs.