An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so iRobot Roomba 880 vs iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 880 has the overall rating of 6.2 out of 10 versus 7.2 for Arte YCR-M05-10.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 880 over iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10
Advantages iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10 over iRobot Roomba 880
- Lower noise level, 58 dB vs 66 dB
- Built-in display
- Has wet cleaning mode
- Mopping system
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
- Less charging time, 2 hrs vs 3 hrs
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 880 and 33.7 x 9.1/13.3 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Arte YCR-M05-10. The weight of the Roomba 880 is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs, and for the Arte YCR-M05-10 it is 2.8/6.2 kg/lbs.