If you have already decided that you want to buy a new robot vacuum, but still don’t know what exactly you want, the Eufy RoboVac 30C vs iRobot Roomba 860 comparison is here to offer you two decent solutions. Based on our rating, RoboVac 30C has the overall rating of 8.2 out of 10 versus 5.7 for Roomba 860.
Advantages Eufy RoboVac 30C over iRobot Roomba 860
- Better suction power, 1500 PA vs 1000 PA
- Lower noise level, 55 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Voice control
- Better battery life, 100 min vs 60 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba 860 over Eufy RoboVac 30C
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 600 ml
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32.5 x 7.3/12.8 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the RoboVac 30C and 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 860. The weight of the RoboVac 30C is 5/11 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 860 it is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs.