If you have already decided that you want to buy a new robot vacuum, but still don’t know what exactly you want, the Samsung POWERbot R7065 vs iRobot Roomba 860 comparison is here to offer you two decent solutions. Based on our rating, POWERbot R7065 has the overall rating of 7.7 out of 10 versus 5.7 for Roomba 860.
Advantages Samsung POWERbot R7065 over iRobot Roomba 860
- Lower noise level, 58 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Built-in display
- POWERbot R7065 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Washable filter
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 60 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba 860 over Samsung POWERbot R7065
- Larger dust bin capacity, 650 ml vs 350 ml
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 34.7 x 9.6/13.7 x 3.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the POWERbot R7065 and 35.3 x 9.1/13.9 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 860. The weight of the POWERbot R7065 is 4.3/9.5 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 860 it is 3.8/8.4 kg/lbs.