We had a chance to test and compare two robot vacuums: iRobot Roomba 675 vs iRobot Roomba 650 and this review should help people who are looking for a good robot vacuum. Based on our rating, both robot vacuums have the same overall rating of 6.5.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 675 over iRobot Roomba 650
- Lower noise level, 62 dB vs 68 dB
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Advantages iRobot Roomba 650 over iRobot Roomba 675
- Larger dust bin capacity, 400 ml vs 350 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba 650 won't cross
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 60 min
Common features and specifications
- The same suction power: 600 PA
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- One side brush
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 42 x 14/16.5 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 675 and 34 x 9.1/13.4 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 650. The weight of the Roomba 675 is 3.5/7.8 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 650 it is 5.3/11.7 kg/lbs.