The iRobot Roomba 650 vs iRobot Roomba 671 comparison shows that these robot vacuums have some important differences and common features. Based on our rating, Roomba 650 has the overall rating of 6.5 out of 10 versus 6.7 for Roomba 671.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 650 over iRobot Roomba 671
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba 650 won't cross
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 60 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba 671 over iRobot Roomba 650
- Better suction power, 1000 PA vs 600 PA
- Lower noise level, 64 dB vs 68 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 400 ml
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Less charging time, 2 hrs vs 4 hrs
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- One side brush
- Equal battery capacity: 2600 mAH
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 34 x 9.1/13.4 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 650 and 34 x 8.8/13.4 x 3.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 671. The weight of the Roomba 650 is 5.3/11.7 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 671 it is 2.2/5 kg/lbs.