The present review is aimed to compare two robot vacuums - iRobot Roomba 614 vs iRobot Roomba i7 7150. Based on our rating, Roomba 614 has the overall rating of 5.7 out of 10 versus 7.7 for Roomba i7 7150.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 614 over iRobot Roomba i7 7150
- Lower noise level, 61 dB vs 62 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 500 ml
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 75 min
Advantages iRobot Roomba i7 7150 over iRobot Roomba 614
- Better suction power, 1700 PA vs 600 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Roomba i7 7150 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Voice control
Common features and specifications
- Dry cleaning mode
- One side brush
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 43.1 x12.7/'17 x 5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 614 and 33.7 x 9.1/13.3 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba i7 7150. The weight of the Roomba 614 is 5.2/11.5 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba i7 7150 it is 3.3/7.4 kg/lbs.