If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the iRobot Roomba 614 and Hoover Rogue 970. Based on our rating, Roomba 614 has the overall rating of 5.7 out of 10 versus 8.7 for Rogue 970.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 614 over Hoover Rogue 970
- Lower noise level, 61 dB vs 64 dB
Advantages Hoover Rogue 970 over iRobot Roomba 614
- Better suction power, 1100 PA vs 600 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Rogue 970 won't cross
- Rogue 970 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Equal dust bin capacity: 600 ml
- Dry cleaning mode
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 43.1 x12.7/'17 x 5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 614 and 34.5 x 9.6/13.6 x 3.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the Rogue 970. The weight of the Roomba 614 is 5.2/11.5 kg/lbs, and for the Rogue 970 it is 3.4/7.5 kg/lbs.