It makes sense comparing Samsung POWERbot R7065 vs iRobot Roomba 614 because they both are able to give some premium features. Based on our rating, POWERbot R7065 has the overall rating of 7.7 out of 10 versus 5.7 for Roomba 614.
Advantages Samsung POWERbot R7065 over iRobot Roomba 614
- Lower noise level, 58 dB vs 61 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Built-in display
- POWERbot R7065 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Washable filter
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
Advantages iRobot Roomba 614 over Samsung POWERbot R7065
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 350 ml
Common features and specifications
- Dry cleaning mode
- Equal battery life: 90 min
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 34.7 x 9.6/13.7 x 3.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the POWERbot R7065 and 43.1 x12.7/'17 x 5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 614. The weight of the POWERbot R7065 is 4.3/9.5 kg/lbs, and for the Roomba 614 it is 5.2/11.5 kg/lbs.