iRobot Roomba 614 vs Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 614 has the overall rating of 5.7 out of 10 versus 7.7 for ION Robot Vacuum R85.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 614 over Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 60 min
Advantages Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 over iRobot Roomba 614
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- ION Robot Vacuum R85 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Voice control
Common features and specifications
- Equal dust bin capacity: 600 ml
- Dry cleaning mode
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 43.1 x12.7/'17 x 5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 614 and 32.5 x 8.6/12.8 x 3.4 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION Robot Vacuum R85. The weight of the Roomba 614 is 5.2/11.5 kg/lbs, and for the ION Robot Vacuum R85 it is 4/9 kg/lbs.