An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so Pure Clean PUCRC25 vs iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, PUCRC25 has the overall rating of 5.2 out of 10 versus 7.2 for Arte YCR-M05-10.
Advantages Pure Clean PUCRC25 over iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10
Advantages iClebo Arte YCR-M05-10 over Pure Clean PUCRC25
- Lower noise level, 58 dB vs 65 dB
- Has wet cleaning mode
- Mopping system
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
- Less charging time, 2 hrs vs 4 hrs
Common features and specifications
- Built-in displays
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 28 x 7.3/11 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the PUCRC25 and 33.7 x 9.1/13.3 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Arte YCR-M05-10. The weight of the PUCRC25 is 2.1/4.7 kg/lbs, and for the Arte YCR-M05-10 it is 2.8/6.2 kg/lbs.