iRobot Roomba S9plus vs Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba S9plus has the overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 versus 7.7 for ION Robot Vacuum R85.
Advantages iRobot Roomba S9plus over Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba S9plus won't cross
Advantages Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 over iRobot Roomba S9plus
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 400 ml
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Two side brushes
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Both robot vacuums use smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode
- Intensive clean mode
- Voice control
- Equal battery life: 60 min
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 30.9 x 8.8/12.2 x 3.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba S9plus and 32.5 x 8.6/12.8 x 3.4 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION Robot Vacuum R85. The weight of the Roomba S9plus is 3.6/8.1 kg/lbs, and for the ION Robot Vacuum R85 it is 4/9 kg/lbs.