iRobot Roomba 675 vs Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 675 has the overall rating of 6.5 out of 10 versus 7.7 for ION Robot Vacuum R85.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 675 over Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85
Advantages Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 over iRobot Roomba 675
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 350 ml
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- ION Robot Vacuum R85 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Two side brushes
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Voice control
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Intensive clean mode
- Equal battery life: 60 min
- Equal charging time: 3 hrs
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 42 x 14/16.5 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 675 and 32.5 x 8.6/12.8 x 3.4 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION Robot Vacuum R85. The weight of the Roomba 675 is 3.5/7.8 kg/lbs, and for the ION Robot Vacuum R85 it is 4/9 kg/lbs.