If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the Shark ION ROBOT 750 and Hoover Rogue 970. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 8.7 for Rogue 970.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over Hoover Rogue 970
- Lower noise level, 60 dB vs 64 dB
- Voice control
Advantages Hoover Rogue 970 over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 380 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Rogue 970 won't cross
- Rogue 970 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 34.5 x 9.6/13.6 x 3.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the Rogue 970. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the Rogue 970 it is 3.4/7.5 kg/lbs.