Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 7.7 for ION Robot Vacuum R85.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 2500 mAH
- Better battery life, 90 min vs 60 min
Advantages Shark ION Robot Vacuum R85 over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 380 ml
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- ION Robot Vacuum R85 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Voice control
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 32.5 x 8.6/12.8 x 3.4 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION Robot Vacuum R85. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the ION Robot Vacuum R85 it is 4/9 kg/lbs.