The Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Neato D7 comparison proves that these robot vacuums have many common features. Based on our rating, ION ROBOT 750 has the overall rating of 7 out of 10 versus 9.2 for D7.
Advantages Shark ION ROBOT 750 over Neato D7
Advantages Neato D7 over Shark ION ROBOT 750
- Lower noise level, 58 dB vs 60 dB
- Larger dust bin capacity, 700 ml vs 380 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that D7 won't cross
- D7 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
Common features and specifications
- Both robot vacuums are Wi-Fi enabled
- Dry cleaning mode
- Voice control
- Equal battery capacity: 2600 mAH
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 32 x 6.6/12.6 x 2.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the ION ROBOT 750 and 31.7 x 10/12.5 x 3.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the D7. The weight of the ION ROBOT 750 is 2.4/5.5 kg/lbs, and for the D7 it is 3.6/8 kg/lbs.