If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the Pure Clean PUCRC25 and Neato Botvac D80. Based on our rating, PUCRC25 has the overall rating of 5.2 out of 10 versus 7 for Botvac D80.
Advantages Pure Clean PUCRC25 over Neato Botvac D80
Advantages Neato Botvac D80 over Pure Clean PUCRC25
- Lower noise level, 60 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Larger dust bin capacity, 700 ml vs 200 ml
- Use boundary strips to create “no-go zones” to keep your robot out of the areas you would like it to avoid
- Botvac D80 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- Better battery capacity, 3000 mAH vs 1500 mAH
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 4 hrs
Common features and specifications
- Built-in displays
- Dry cleaning mode
- Equal battery life: 90 min
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 28 x 7.3/11 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the PUCRC25 and 32.2 x 10/12.7 x 3.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the Botvac D80. The weight of the PUCRC25 is 2.1/4.7 kg/lbs, and for the Botvac D80 it is 4/9 kg/lbs.