The present review is aimed to compare two robot vacuums - ILIFE A4s vs Pure Clean PUCRC25. Based on our rating, A4s has the overall rating of 6.2 out of 10 versus 5.2 for PUCRC25.
Advantages ILIFE A4s over Pure Clean PUCRC25
- Larger dust bin capacity, 450 ml vs 200 ml
- Single room mode to remove dirt in one room
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 1500 mAH
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 90 min
Advantages Pure Clean PUCRC25 over ILIFE A4s
- Built-in display
- Less charging time, 4 hrs vs 5 hrs
Common features and specifications
- Equal noise level: 65 dB
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 31 x 7.6/12.2 x 12.2 x 3 (D x H) cm/inches for the A4s and 28 x 7.3/11 x 2.9 (D x H) cm/inches for the PUCRC25. The weight of the A4s is 2.2/4.9 kg/lbs, and for the PUCRC25 it is 2.1/4.7 kg/lbs.