An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so iRobot Roomba 980 vs ILIFE A4 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 980 has the overall rating of 8.7 out of 10 versus 6 for A4.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 980 over ILIFE A4
- Better suction power, 1700 PA vs 1000 PA
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 450 ml
- Roomba 980 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Voice control
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Advantages ILIFE A4 over iRobot Roomba 980
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
Common features and specifications
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Equal battery life: 120 min
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 53.5 x 14/21 x 17 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 980 and 31 x 7.6/12.2 x 12.2 x 3 (D x H) cm/inches for the A4. The weight of the Roomba 980 is 6/13.3 kg/lbs, and for the A4 it is 2.2/4.9 kg/lbs.