An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so iRobot Roomba 960 vs ILIFE A4 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 960 has the overall rating of 8.5 out of 10 versus 6 for A4.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 960 over ILIFE A4
- Lower noise level, 61 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 450 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Roomba 960 won't cross
- Roomba 960 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Voice control
Advantages ILIFE A4 over iRobot Roomba 960
- Better suction power, 1000 PA vs 900 PA
- Two side brushes
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery capacity, 2600 mAH vs 2130 mAH
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 75 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 35 x 9.1/13.8 x 3.6 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 960 and 31 x 7.6/12.2 x 12.2 x 3 (D x H) cm/inches for the A4. The weight of the Roomba 960 is 3.6/8.6 kg/lbs, and for the A4 it is 2.2/4.9 kg/lbs.