An affordable robot vacuum is always a good option to consider, so iRobot Roomba 675 vs ILIFE A4 comparison definitely makes sense. Based on our rating, Roomba 675 has the overall rating of 6.5 out of 10 versus 6 for A4.
Advantages iRobot Roomba 675 over ILIFE A4
- Lower noise level, 62 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- When you want to give your area an intense clean, intensive mode will increase suction power
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Advantages ILIFE A4 over iRobot Roomba 675
- Better suction power, 1000 PA vs 600 PA
- Larger dust bin capacity, 450 ml vs 350 ml
- Two side brushes
- Remote control gives you convenient, remote access to robot commands
- Better battery life, 120 min vs 60 min
Common features and specifications
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 42 x 14/16.5 x 5.5 (D x H) cm/inches for the Roomba 675 and 31 x 7.6/12.2 x 12.2 x 3 (D x H) cm/inches for the A4. The weight of the Roomba 675 is 3.5/7.8 kg/lbs, and for the A4 it is 2.2/4.9 kg/lbs.