If you’re in the market for a robot vacuum and want to invest in the best, you are probably considering the ILIFE A4 and Hoover Rogue 970. Based on our rating, A4 has the overall rating of 6 out of 10 versus 8.7 for Rogue 970.
Advantages ILIFE A4 over Hoover Rogue 970
Advantages Hoover Rogue 970 over ILIFE A4
- Better suction power, 1100 PA vs 1000 PA
- Lower noise level, 64 dB vs 65 dB
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Larger dust bin capacity, 600 ml vs 450 ml
- A Virtual Wall creates an invisible barrier that Rogue 970 won't cross
- Rogue 970 has mapping function that can map your area and uses smart path planning to clean more efficient
- Less charging time, 3 hrs vs 5 hrs
Common features and specifications
- Dry cleaning mode
- Two side brushes
- Remote control
- Equal battery life: 120 min
A noticeable difference between two models is the size, which is 31 x 7.6/12.2 x 12.2 x 3 (D x H) cm/inches for the A4 and 34.5 x 9.6/13.6 x 3.8 (D x H) cm/inches for the Rogue 970. The weight of the A4 is 2.2/4.9 kg/lbs, and for the Rogue 970 it is 3.4/7.5 kg/lbs.